- Format: mp3
- Bit Rate: 320kbps
- User Metadata: Song Title, Musician or Band Name, Artwork
- User Metadata Language: English
- Mix & Mastering: Radio Ready
- Compressor / Normalize: 0db
- Beat Depth: 16/24 Bits
- Song max length: 7 minutes
- mp3 max size: 7MB
Music submitted will not be returned.
NOTE: With regard to musical work performance rights for our stations, LA Underground Radio does not hold performance licenses with ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and GMR. By submitting music for consideration, submitting entities and individuals represent and warrant that submitted music has been registered with one of these three performing rights organizations only. Alternatively, if you are not a member of these organizations, you represent and warrant that you hold these rights personally and grant LA Underground Radio the right to broadcast your material. In addition, because we stream over the internet, by submitting music for consideration, submitting entities and individuals represent and warrant that submitted music has been registered with SoundExchange. Alternatively, if you are not a member of SoundExchange, you represent and warrant that you hold these rights personally and grant LA Underground Radio the right to stream your material on a non-interactive basis.
This tutorial describes how to add metadata to your mp3 using iTunes since this interface provides more descriptive fields.
You will need to download iTunes if you do not have it yet on your computer. It will work both on Mac and Windows.
1. If your file is not already in iTunes, select the File menu and choose (from Windows or Mac).
Browse for your file here and click on .
2. In iTunes, click on the music icon to access the MUSIC library (or the name of the audio file in the MUSIC library) from the left Library navigation bar.
3. Select your file and then from the File Menu or mouse right click, choose
4. Edit your information under the DETAILS tab. We require only the following metadata info:
Song: Song Title
Artist: Name of Musician or Band
5. Select the ARTWORK tab then browse for your file here and click on . If you are using iTunes Affiliate Program you can skip this step.
6.SAVE your details. Your file is now ready to be submitted!